A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Fortney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Fortney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortney graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Fortney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Heart of America Medical Center
- Medcenter One
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fortney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans