A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Fortney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortney
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fortney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Fortney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortney graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Fortney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heart of America Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Medcenter One
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Charles Fortney MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron C. Fortney practice?
- Dr. Aaron Fortney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Fortney practices Ophthalmology near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Ophthalmologists.