Dr. Aaron Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Fox?

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2017

Dr, Fox has been my Primary Doctor for almost 8 years. He’s overseen my health issues in every way. I am a breast cancer survivor and when it came back 5 yrs ago he made sure I got the help I needed right away. Thanks to him I’ve not fallen through the cracks as it sometimes happens at the VA. I can’t say enough good things about him and the care he’s provided to me. I refused to transfer to the clinic near my house because he would no longer be my doctor. I’ve had 8 surgeries in the last 7 years and without his help I may not have gotten the proper medical help I needed.

Retired Military My Poor Experience

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Making a fair review of my experience with Dr Aaron Fox. The wait was too long in the waiting room to see a general staff member. I was assigned to Dr Aaron Fox. Dr Fox seem wet behind the ears and did not diagnose my issue accurately. Consequently, I traveled to a second office and was properly diagnosed. Dr seemed nice, but would not recommend.

Posted on November 1st, 2017