A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Frenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Frenz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frenz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frenz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Frenz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Frenz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron L Frenz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aaron L. Frenz practice?
- Dr. Aaron Frenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Frenz practices Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.