A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Gelfand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Gelfand is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelfand graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Gelfand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Tony Gelfand MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron T. Gelfand practice?
- Dr. Aaron Gelfand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Gelfand practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tenafly, NJ.
See Tenafly Obstetricians & Gynecologists.