A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Geswaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Geswaldo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Geswaldo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Geswaldo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geswaldo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron J. Geswaldo practice?
Dr. Aaron Geswaldo practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NM and Santa Fe, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.