A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Geswaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Geswaldo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geswaldo
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Geswaldo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Geswaldo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Geswaldo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron J Geswaldo DO is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron J. Geswaldo practice?
- Dr. Aaron Geswaldo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Geswaldo practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.