A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Grotas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Grotas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grotas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grotas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Grotas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grotas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grotas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Brett Grotas MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron B. Grotas practice?
- Dr. Aaron Grotas has 9 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Grotas practices Urology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY and New York, NY.
See Lawrence Urologists.