A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Grotas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Grotas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Grotas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grotas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grotas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Brett Grotas MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron B. Grotas practice?
- Dr. Aaron Grotas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Grotas practices Urology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hewlett Urologists.