A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Groth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Groth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Groth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Groth graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Groth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Thomas Groth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron T. Groth practice?
- Dr. Aaron Groth has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Groth practices Family Medicine near Fairborn, OH.
See Fairborn Primary Care Doctors.