Overall Review

no change

September 16th, 2016
Experienced doctor.
Dr. Guthrie takes time to get to know you. Answers all questions and concerns in a professional manner and discusses treatment options and other relevant issues in a manner that is easy to follow. Great office staff and great friendly location.

August 15th, 2016
How a Doctor should be
I changed doctors recently. The group where my previous doctor was basic. The group including the Doctor was a big medical mill, with little more than the basics. Dr, Guthrie is great! Spends time gets to the bottom of the problem. Dr. Guthrie, and his staff are warm and friendly I would recommend him to anyone. I was lucky to find hiim.

August 2nd, 2016
Great Doctor
Excellent caring doctor who listens and responds. Great guy with a knowledge tempered with courtesy.

May 24th, 2016
Awful person and doctor
Absolutely horrendous experience. Dr. Guthrie is rude, nasty & antagonistic. I am fairly certain that he hates women in general. After not bothering to introduce himself or shake my hand, he then went on to be completely unhelpful. I ended the appointment before ever getting on the exam table. As I stood up to leave, he laughed at me. He then followed me into the hallway and laughed some more. So disgusted and expected so much more from Lakewood Ranch Medical Group. Not just a bad doctor, but a horrible human being. Zero business being a doctor.

May 16th, 2016
Patient Review for a Great Doctor
This Doctor is by far the best we have found in Florida. He listens, explains and shows sincere interest in us. His staff is friendly and kind. Highly recommended!

October 21st, 2015
Went in to see him because of frequent, painful urination with blood clots. He did a UA, but dismissed it as kidney stones. When I wasn't any better a week later, I saw his PA who was SHOCKED that he never called me back with the UA results, indicating a severe UTI, in need of antibiotics. Grateful he has left my doctor office and moved on to another. He is rude and doesn't have any feelings for his patients. I wish his new patients good luck!!!

September 30th, 2015
Great Family Doctor
We moved to Fl 2 years ago and after some research made an appointment with Dr. Guthrie. My Wife, Daughter, Son-In-Law and Grandson all have Dr. Guthrie as their primary Doctor. Because of his care, recommendations and further testing I discovered that I did not need the radiation which had been recommended by another physician.

October 10th, 2014
Dr.Guthrie is compassionate, knowledgeable , awesome and super nice. His staff is excellent. His staff is much better than other doctors I see in Sarasota area. Dr.Guthrie also takes time to listen what you say and respond to what you say. Highly recommended.