Dr. Aaron Hanna MD Patient Reviews

3.8

November 4th, 2015
Inadequate Care/Concern for Daughter
We left Dr. Hanna when my daughter was a few months old due to disatisfaction. We had some concerns when she was 1-2 months old and he actually laughed at us in the room and did not act like the concerns were valid. It turns out now, at 2 years old, my child has severe kidney damage due to Dr. Hanna (and others in his practice) not taking us and my high risk doctor seriously enough. Apparently, according to a pediatric urologist and my current pediatrician, the concern we had relayed to him should have been followed up on more regularly and her severe hydronephrosis could have been at least watched and treated more appropriately. She now has severe kidney damage for life and is being treated by absolutely wonderful doctors who have shown so much care and concern for her current AND future health. I would not recommend anyone to Dr. Hanna or others at his practice.

September 5th, 2012
Mother of Michael and Jacob Fox
Dr. Hanna is a wonderful pediatrician. He is caring, spends time with you, and gets to know you personally. My boys love Dr. Hanna.