Dr. Aaron Heide Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Heide?

August 24th, 2017

Saved my life twice

I saw him one year ago after my first stroke, he was a little blunt so I blew his suggestions off. Then I had another stroke 5 months ago. After rehab release I saw him again and been following his orders. I'm doing better now than in 15 years!

January 26th, 2017

I would never go back

November 24th, 2016

Would highly recommend!!!

January 13th, 2016

A Year Wasted

i had to wait 6 months for my first appointment. he sent me for a brain mri, and was suppose to also send me for blood work after he reviewed my file. i never recieved any lab orders. my follow up appointment was for 4 months later, but after two months they called to say they double booked, so they had to put my appointment even futher away, a total of 6 months from the first appointment. then the day before my appointment, i got a call saying dr heide was no longer with the practice and i would have to schedule an appointment with a different doctor. i wonder, how long had he been gone?? why did they wait till the day before to tell me?? i have waisted a whole year on this doctor. and i still do NOT have the results of my brain MRI. some of these may not have been the fault of Dr Heide, but he still has a responsibility to his patients... even if he leaves, a courtesy letter would have been nice. and at least the written report of my MRI results! and still.... what happen to the labs i was suppose to have done? one more thing, after he left the room on the first appointment, an assistant came in with a paper saying for me to not have any caffiene again, forever, with zero explaination as to why. like i said, i wasted a year on this doc. and still have zero results. =[

July 6th, 2015

Appreciate his honesty.

December 13th, 2013

Great doctor

I have spent many many hours with this man. Life saver! You just have to be patient. I know he runs at least 2 offices in 2 different states thus is why appointment times are so hard to get and so important to keep. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 31st, 2013

Great visit

If you want a doctor that cares about you this is the doctor for you. I think some doctors seem to just go threw routine. Dr Hiede honestly cares and goes beyond. I hope you choose him for your care you won't be sorry

March 18th, 2013

Rude, rude, rude!

I have never been so angry at a doctor! The way he treats his staff is horrible, no wonder they don't return calls. It must be extremely difficult for him to keep anyone working for him. I personally witnessed him bring his assistant-receptionist to tears (she was trying to relay a request a patient's family had made.) It was disgusting to watch. I think he actually enjoyed making her feel bad! Getting on the hospital board at Valley Medical Center was a creative move on his part to keep from being fired. He is the egotistical, no bedside manner doctor you see on TV or movies.

March 4th, 2013

We like the doctor personally and respect his expertise but VERY hard to get hold of his office with a problem or get phone calls returned. Staff needs more training perhaps?

January 29th, 2013

unethical, arrogant, no followup, terrible wait times and communication, am looking for another Dr. did not help me at all, but spent a fortune on tests

October 30th, 2012

good

Dr Heide was very helpful.

July 15th, 2012

Gave Me Bad Meds

When u went to fill prescriptions, my pharmacist told me that the starting dose prescribed hard high potential to harm me. Also, one reacted with another one I took (wrote all my meds on form in office).Don't bother to call office. No one will call you back. Also, you'll have to wait over a month (typically more) to get an appt. and if you are five minutes late, you lose your appt and they'll try to (squeeze) you in. If they can SQUEEZE you in, you may wait for hours. If not, you are rescheduled and may have to wait for a few more Weeks.When you do get in to see him, you feel like you are a Nascar in a pit stop. Not the way you want a brain illness diagnosed. He'd be good if he read up on drugs and how to prescribe, thinned his schedule, and hired a competent staff.