Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron Hesselson
Dr. Aaron Hesselson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hesselson is affiliated with Marymount Medical Center, Baptist Health Lexington and Harrison Memorial Hospital. Dr. Hesselson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron Hesselson has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Aaron Hesselson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Donald Wakefield
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi44
Dr. Arvinda Padmanabhan
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi13
Dr. Michael Miedler
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi19