Dr. Aaron Hesselson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Hesselson?

March 21st, 2017

The Best

Dr. Hesselson is very professional and has put together a staff that is absolutely the best. His knowledge of the heart is why I trusted him with my well being.

May 14th, 2016

I found postoperative diagnosis to be unrealistic and he refusded to lsten to my complaints and concerns.

December 13th, 2015

Just another patient... Another dollar

Okay, I'm going to try and make this brief. Two years ago today, I underwent a Cardiac Ablation to treat my AFIB. It was performed by Dr Aaron Hesselson with the Baptist Health Lexington Cardiology Consultants. The procedure was performed at Central Baptist Hospital in Lexington Kentucky. During the procedure my esophagus was burned in three places, 5 days later I had open heart surgery to repair it. I later found out my right diaphragm and stomach were paralyzed. In the following months, I had multiple feeding tubes placed, gastric bypass surgery, an abscess in my stomach, a revised thoracotomy and last week a hernia repaired. Once the statute of limitations had passed and a legal threat was no longer an issue, I asked that DR. AARON HESSELSON sit down with me and try and explain what went wrong. After all, He stated that he "had done a thousand of these with no complications." I have yet to here from him. I hope he thinks of me every time he performs this procedure and I hope his patients are better educated about the risks of this "simple procedure."

December 13th, 2015

just another patient...another dollar

June 4th, 2013

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Hesselson has been my Cardiologist since 2005. Trust me when I say I've been one of his more complicated cases. I have a rare heart condition, and he has never failed me yet. He is compassionate, and upfront about my situation. He never sugar coats anything. I wouldn't see anyone else!

May 7th, 2013

Awsome

Dr Hesselson is a wonderful and bright man. He treated very well, and really listened to my problems. He suggested that I get a pacemaker, and I was resistant, but he reassurred me I would be OK. He was right. I would send my children or wife to this doctor.

August 2nd, 2012

Poor follow of problems he created during a proceedure.

October 9th, 2017