A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Hofmann, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Hofmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hofmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron A. Hofmann practice?
Dr. Aaron Hofmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.