A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Hofmann, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofmann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hofmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Hofmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hofmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron A Hofmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron A. Hofmann practice?
- Dr. Aaron Hofmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Hofmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.