A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Hofmann, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofmann
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Hofmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hofmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron A Hofmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron A. Hofmann practice?
- Dr. Aaron Hofmann has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Hofmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Tooele, UT and Moab, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.