Dr. Aaron Hoover MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2016
Doctor Visit
Dr. Hoover was very kind, receptive and informative. Answered any questions i had and also made sure i was presented with the best possible solutions available.

May 11th, 2016
Dr. Hoover was the first dermatologist to successfully treat my adult acne. I no longer have breakouts and my skin is always clear. Dr. Hoover spends the time it takes for a thorough examination and explanation of treatment. He patiently addresses all concerns and questions. He is kind and caring. You cannot find a better dermatologist.

April 25th, 2016
Dr Hoover is EXCELLENT!!

March 30th, 2016
Cant see Dr hoover cant get throu phone system taken 7 months to get scrip but now its not the right one your office is a joke
Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience at Front Range Dermatology Associates. I have done some research into your case and see that there were some issues with the pharmacy which we had been trying diligently to correct. I would like the opportunity to discuss that with you to find resolution. My name is Michele and I am the Practice Manager. I can be reached at 970.673.1155. I have not heard back from you after trying to contact you many times. It is unfortunate that sometimes we have difficulty with specialty pharmacies and prior authorizations; however, that was the issue in this case. Our office did everything we could do to rectify this situation. I would still like to discuss this with you should you decide to call me back. Thank you!

March 16th, 2016
Topnotch doctor as well as great staff
Dr. Hoover has cared for myself, my husband and my 94 year old father. He takes the time to answer all your questions and is very thorough. His staff is very knowledgeable, efficient and helpful. The wait is never long in their office,
Doctor's Response

Thank you for choosing Front Range Dermatology for your skin care needs! We appreciate your business!

March 3rd, 2016
Dr. Hoover found the Melanoma on my back. I am so thankful for him and his staff!
Doctor's Response

Melanoma is manageable if caught early - Thank you for putting your trust in us!

November 17th, 2015
Great doctor
He was very sensitive to my position as a widow on a fixed income.

October 22nd, 2015
professional
Great place, great people. Professional friendly place.

September 2nd, 2015
I Didn't Want To!
I didn't want the skin on the back of my shoulder to be cancerous! I didn't want to go to a dermatologist! I didn't want to have surgery! I didn't want to be scolded for waiting too long! In the meantime my job with a foster adult brought me to Dr. Hoover's office and I found myself growing to trust Dr. Hoover and to believe I could talk to him about this situation. I KNEW I had to do something so I finally made an appointment. Dr. Hoover was very thorough, and yes, it was cancer, but surgery was different than I'd feared. At first I was nervous, but the only part of the surgery that hurt was the shot, and they were kind and never made me feel silly for being afraid. After that I felt relaxed and surgery seemed to go quickly. After surgery I had to contact the front desk once, and Dr. Hoover once to help me sort out some post surgery problems I was experiencing and both were helpful and reassuring. Thank You Dr. Hoover!

June 15th, 2015
Dr. Hoover should be your next Dermatologist!!!!!!!!
After going to 2 previous dermatologists, I was very unhappy with the previous 2 since I had been dealing with my problem for almost 4 years. Dr. Hoover looked very close at my skin and agreed with me that I had not been picking at my skin and searched a few spots and had a biopsy done. We did discuss if I had any internal problems, well yes, I have quite a few. I went to my Endocrinologist that had just started at the Boulder Endocrinology Center. Since I have thyroid problems, he really upped the amount of my thyroid meds and they are working with the spots. My endocrinologist agreed that it was internal and not a skin problem. Dr. Hoover, out of the 3 doctors, took the time and actually LISTENED AND HEARED what I was telling him. He put 2 and 2 together and came up and referred me to the correct doctor. Thank goodness I have a PCP that if she is not sure what I have she will refer me. Thank you so much Dr. Hoover!!!!!!

March 18th, 2015
We were very pleased with Dr. Hoover and his Staff.

February 24th, 2015
Nice office, professional atmosphere, scheduling was great and prompt.