Dr. Aaron Hupman MD Patient Reviews

4.7

January 1st, 2017
Excellent care
Kind, compassionate and caring physician; excellent staff; our entire family has been seeing Dr. Hupman for 24 years. He is skilled and up to date with his medical knowledge. Highly recommend him.

September 8th, 2016
?
Dr. Hupman took s a lot of time and was really focused on my ailments. Very professional and yet very caring.

November 27th, 2015
Kathy Purdy, my PA is simply wonderful! Very excellent and empathetic care.

August 18th, 2014
Excellent staff
Dr Hupman's office staff do an excellent job of greeting me when I arrive and taking care of admin business in an efficient way. My husband and I have been a patient here for many years and hope that to continue here for many years to come.

March 13th, 2014
Awesome Doctors but I won't be back
I have been going here 2-3 years and Dr. Hupman and Sylvia Flowers are awesome people, caring, competent and kind. The lady at the front desk named Kim as well as the NP with glasses are the reasons that I will not be back. I have a 3 strike rule because I know things happen, I always give someone the fairest shake I possibly can and when I go in any time that Kim is not there I am seen within 20 min. I don't think it is a coincidence that I have to wait 40+ min when she is there- it is a little too obvious to be a coincidence. I asked her Tuesday how much longer it would be after 25 min, she opened the window at 35-40 after to tell me she had noone to ask. Then when I am finally taken back the Nurse wanted me to fill out different forms and wanted my car insurance card and wanted me to pay for the visit because I said the word "car" referring to the abrasion on my arm even though they have used my cigna card every time and I had already paid my copay. I wasn't even allowed to continue telling what happened. I needed an antibiotic and a tetanus shot, and I felt like it was all about the money. I won't be back because a previous time I was left waiting for 40+ minutes also by Kim and a different time she double charged me my copay. The most insulting part was the Nurse informing me that it is Obama's fault that I had to wait, no precious- it's greed-if you can't see your patients-don't schedule them. I hope they can find a more professional staff because the Doctor's don't deserve these hags running off their patients.

October 7th, 2012
GREAT FAMILY PRACTICE DOCTOR
My first visit with Dr. Hupman was for a physical. It had been 5yrs. since my previous physical. During this visit Dr. Hupman diagnosed my diabetes. That was eight years ago and I still drive over 25 miles one-way to see Dr. Hupman. He is a great doctor, great person.

October 16th, 2009
Great Doctor Great Person
25 years. Occasionally changes in insurance forced me to use other Dr.sAlway extremely happy to go back to Hupmann. If you want true family care use Dr. Huppman

August 24th, 2009
At last a doctor with a human touch
I have been looking for a doctor who would deal with me as a human being and invest time and dedication in our interaction. I found him in Dr. Hupman. He is now my family doctor

April 29th, 2009
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Hupman for about 18 years. He is the best, we would not consider another doctor. Trusting a doctor who does not hurry thier time spent with a patient is very important when a person goes into their retirement years.

June 21st, 2008
Words can not express how I feel about Dr. Hupman. You are not a number in his office. He takes the time to get to know you as an idividual. You can see that he cares and is working hard to give you his utmost attention. I never feel that he is all about money. Dr Hupman may you live to be a hundred years old and still provide the care that you provide for your patients. Your the BEST!