Dr. Aaron Hupman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Hupman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Hupman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2017

Great Doctor

Great guy

June 5th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Hupman for over thirty five years. He has never been a disappointment. No question goes unanswered regardless of how ridiculous it may be. He always makes me feel important. Whenever a specialist was needed he has always sent me to the best doctors. I trust him with my life. I thank God for sending me to him through the yellow pages many year ago. Thank you Dr. Hupman for being in my life!

March 15th, 2017

Dr. Hupman highly recommended

Dr. Hupman was very thorough and concerned about details of my husband's cycling accident, ER visit, and symptoms of pain two days post accident. He was highly recommended by our orthopedist and we agree wholeheartedly after his exam and personal effort to arrange a same day visit with the orthopedist for additional xrays not done in the ER. We've asked him to become our primary physician and highly recommend him to anyone seeking a doctor who cares so much about his patients.

January 1st, 2017

Excellent care

Kind, compassionate and caring physician; excellent staff; our entire family has been seeing Dr. Hupman for 24 years. He is skilled and up to date with his medical knowledge. Highly recommend him.

September 8th, 2016

?

Dr. Hupman took s a lot of time and was really focused on my ailments. Very professional and yet very caring.

January 18th, 2016

Dr Aaron Hupman

November 27th, 2015

Kathy Purdy, my PA is simply wonderful! Very excellent and empathetic care.

August 18th, 2014

Excellent staff

Dr Hupman's office staff do an excellent job of greeting me when I arrive and taking care of admin business in an efficient way. My husband and I have been a patient here for many years and hope that to continue here for many years to come.

March 13th, 2014

Awesome Doctors but I won't be back

I have been going here 2-3 years and Dr. Hupman and Sylvia Flowers are awesome people, caring, competent and kind. The lady at the front desk named Kim as well as the NP with glasses are the reasons that I will not be back. I have a 3 strike rule because I know things happen, I always give someone the fairest shake I possibly can and when I go in any time that Kim is not there I am seen within 20 min. I don't think it is a coincidence that I have to wait 40+ min when she is there- it is a little too obvious to be a coincidence. I asked her Tuesday how much longer it would be after 25 min, she opened the window at 35-40 after to tell me she had noone to ask. Then when I am finally taken back the Nurse wanted me to fill out different forms and wanted my car insurance card and wanted me to pay for the visit because I said the word "car" referring to the abrasion on my arm even though they have used my cigna card every time and I had already paid my copay. I wasn't even allowed to continue telling what happened. I needed an antibiotic and a tetanus shot, and I felt like it was all about the money. I won't be back because a previous time I was left waiting for 40+ minutes also by Kim and a different time she double charged me my copay. The most insulting part was the Nurse informing me that it is Obama's fault that I had to wait, no precious- it's greed-if you can't see your patients-don't schedule them. I hope they can find a more professional staff because the Doctor's don't deserve these hags running off their patients.

October 7th, 2012

GREAT FAMILY PRACTICE DOCTOR

My first visit with Dr. Hupman was for a physical. It had been 5yrs. since my previous physical. During this visit Dr. Hupman diagnosed my diabetes. That was eight years ago and I still drive over 25 miles one-way to see Dr. Hupman. He is a great doctor, great person.

October 16th, 2009

Great Doctor Great Person

25 years. Occasionally changes in insurance forced me to use other Dr.sAlway extremely happy to go back to Hupmann. If you want true family care use Dr. Huppman

August 24th, 2009

At last a doctor with a human touch

I have been looking for a doctor who would deal with me as a human being and invest time and dedication in our interaction. I found him in Dr. Hupman. He is now my family doctor