A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron J. Miller practice?
Dr. Aaron Miller practices Internal Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists.