A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Janos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Janos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Janos, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Janos graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Janos has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- White County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron L Janos MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron L. Janos practice?
- Dr. Aaron Janos has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Janos practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Radiologists.