Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron Johnson
Dr. Aaron Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology, Sleep Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center, PAMC - Sleep Disorder Center and Providence Extended Care Center. Dr. Johnson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron Johnson has the following 3 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Aaron Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Marek Martynowicz
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0.13 mi26
Dr. Michelle Trowbridge
Anchorage, AK 0.14 mi11
Dr. Thomas Kennedy
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0.20 mi43