A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Kabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Kabb is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Kabb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabb graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kabb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Leonard Kabb MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron L. Kabb practice?
- Dr. Aaron Kabb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Kabb practices Internal Medicine near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Gresham Internists.