A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Waite Karr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Waite Karr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waite Karr graduated from Pikeville College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waite Karr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Waite Karr DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Waite Karr practice?
- Dr. Aaron Waite Karr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Waite Karr practices Family Medicine near Racine, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Gallipolis, OH and Sheffield, AL.
See Racine Family Physicians.