A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Katz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laser Surgery
- Neoplasm Circulating Cells
- Nutritional Support
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 7 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Edward Katz MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron E. Katz practice?
- Dr. Aaron Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Katz practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.