Dr. Aaron Katz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Katz?

Great office staff and dr

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Great staff from the moment you enter the door greeted by Pam and her great personality to his medical assistant Angela who truly went above and beyond to ease my nerves. She is such a kind hearted woman. And of course dr katz I trust you with my life and recommend you highly.

What is he smoking?

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Recommended zyflamend to me then it caused balance problems which led me to fall in my bathtub and off my bike. Now I have a broken tailbone and a seriously injured knee. It's your fault because you told me to take it! I fell because of you!

Excellent, There is a reason he is the best.

Posted on October 29th, 2015

He was punctual, courteous, compassionate and asked all relevant questions. He showed empathy and was able to arrive at a diagnosis quickly, while giving great followup information. I highly recommend.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Only my retired previous famous doctor was in his class

I heard him on a infommercial, sounded great on the radio, totally opposite in person, spent no time with me, was rushed, seemed distracted and was even more suprised to hear he forgot that I was waiting for him to come talk to me after my test, I will never go back to him or Winthrop.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Posted on February 16th, 2015

I live 1,000 miles from Manhattan but have no regrets having gone that far to see him and I would visit Dr. Katz again.

Horrible

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Cryotherpay crippled me, Dr Katz didnt make me aware of all this side effects, its been 1 year and im miserable, I should have done the robotic surgery. learn from my mistake.

Must have been his off day when we met with him...

Posted on July 30th, 2013

because he was brusque and barely spent any time with us. He seemed to have no opinion to offer on what he thought would be the best option for us. We went to see him because we were told that he was reputed to be the specialist in holistic active surveilance (which is not just about watching psa but also altering diet, etc). He did not even take the time to talk to us about that whole process, what it entails and how it works, etc. Seemed like he wanted to kick us out the door with an attitude that said "do whatever you want". I've seen all the positive reviews and can only conclude that it must have been an off day for him. Now granted we were his last appointment of the day and we all know that nobody is perfect, but as a potential new patient, it was not a great first impression. I remain hopeful that if we see him again, we will be able to have the positive experience that some of the other reviewers referred to.

Put me at ease

Posted on April 18th, 2013

I chose Dr. Katz after some recommendations and having read an article he wrote. I liked his holistic approach. Right from the moment we met, I knew I was in good hands. He solved the problem created by two different doctors saying opposing things regarding my diagnosis with prostate cancer. I look forward to being under his care.

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

My husband was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer and we have been had several opinions before seeing Dr. Katz. I can honestly and sincerely say that Dr. Katz was the most passionate, caring and professional physician we have seen, He has an incredible caring manner and very knowledgeable about all of the treatment options. We both felt that he was giving us an "individualized" approach to my husbands cancer, and that he was not tied to any one treatment. We had seen two other doctors that we felt were pushing us into radiation immediately, and when we walked out of Dr. Katzs office we felt so much better and more informed than ever, and also we felt very hopeful that my husband is going to do well. ALthough we traveled 3 hours to see him, I highly recommend anyone with this condition to sit down with him and get an opinion. Thank you Dr. Katz!

Posted on February 20th, 2013

He was very kind, compassionate and he took his time with me. I was so impressed when he sat down and went over my biopsy report and explained in detail about my cancer and then presented all the options as well as the integrative medicine ones,,and this was incredible as NO other doctor explained this to me. He is really fantastic!

Best of the best. A fine person as well.

Posted on January 16th, 2013

I would recommend him. His credentials are excellent. I feel confident when he treats me.