A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Kenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Kenigsberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Kenigsberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Internal Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenigsberg graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kenigsberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Ezra Kenigsberg MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron E. Kenigsberg practice?
- Dr. Aaron Kenigsberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Kenigsberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Germantown, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Cardiologists.