A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Kenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Kenigsberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenigsberg
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenigsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Kenigsberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Internal Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenigsberg graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kenigsberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron E Kenigsberg MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron E. Kenigsberg practice?
- Dr. Aaron Kenigsberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Kenigsberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Germantown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Bethesda, MD.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Cardiologists.