A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Kern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Kern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron R. Kern practice?
Dr. Aaron Kern practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Lakewood Internists.