A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Kopman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kopman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Francis Kopman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron F. Kopman practice?
- Dr. Aaron Kopman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Kopman practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.