A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Kosmin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Kosmin, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosmin graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kosmin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Kosmin MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Kosmin practice?
- Dr. Aaron Kosmin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Kosmin practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.