Dr. Aaron Rushfield Kosmin MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Kosmin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Kosmin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Infectious Disease, and Travel Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosmin graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kosmin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kosmin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance