A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Brown, Surgeon, Trauma and Acute Care Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Brown, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Gunshot Wounds
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Pikeville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Lee Brown MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Aaron Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Brown practices Surgery near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Pikeville, KY.
See Charleston Surgeons.