A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron LaTowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron LaTowsky, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. LaTowsky graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. LaTowsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron W LaTowsky MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron W. LaTowsky practice?
- Dr. Aaron LaTowsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aaron LaTowsky practices Urology near Litchfield Park, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Litchfield Park Urologists.