Dr. Aaron Latowsky MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2015
Dr. A. Latowsky is a rare find.
Excellent and very professional. Dr Latowsky and staff are the best,

April 14th, 2013
I would not recommend this doctor to MY WORST ENEMY!
I was assigned to Dr. Latwosky after being admitted to the hospital with complications with kidney stones. After three previous procedures I was scheduled for a Subcutaneous Nephrolithotripsy. I would like to first say that I was very much not educated on the entire process of the surgery and was informed that if things did not go as planned I may end up "with a small tube out of my kidney", his words exactly. I didn't realize a small tube out of my kidney would entail a 3 foot nephrostomy tube and bag for over a month after surgery. I was also released from the hospital with urine leaking out of my back and when I asked Dr. Latowsky to come and check it out, he sent his associate, Dr. Stern instead. Dr. Stern insisted I was all good to go, and because of that error I ended up with burns from the urine and having to get the tube replaced because it came out on its own. As if that wasn't bad enough, I ended up in the hospital suspecting I had an infection where I had a wound culture performed and was put on IV antibiotics. I was released by the hospital with the instructions to follow up with Dr. Latowsky the next day. When I went into the appointment Dr. Latowsky insisted that everything looked how it should and was even a little patronizing while saying it. I left the appointment with absolutely no compassion from the doctor and little to no concern with my well being. Well wouldn't you know it, I get a call from the hospital the next day saying my would culture came back and I did indeed have a pretty serious infection and was put on not one but two different antibiotics. I urge you, do not go to this doctor. I have never in my life felt a doctor doesn't care about the patients well being and care about his ego as much as Dr. Latowsky.

April 29th, 2011
Great doctor!

October 12th, 2010
Highly recommended
This doctor always explains things very well. I appreciate the time spent with me answering my questions. When I came in, I was having terrible urinary problems. Now after some medication adjustments I am doing wonderful and am back to my old life again!

August 31st, 2010
I highly recommend this courteous and thorough doctor! After I saw him, my husband immediately made a follow up visit too.

August 11th, 2010
Problem solved!

August 11th, 2010
Spent a lot of time in the room. Answered all my questions. Had a fantastic surgery result!

December 8th, 2016