Urologist

14044 W Camelback Rd
Ste 118
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
623-547-2600
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  I would not recommend this doctor to MY WORST ENEMY!  |  show details
by Beside Myself on Apr 14th, 2013

I was assigned to Dr. Latwosky after being admitted to the hospital with complications with kidney stones. After three previous procedures I was scheduled for a Subcutaneous Nephrolithotripsy. I would like to first say that I was very much not educated on the entire process of the surgery and was informed that if things did not go as planned I may end up "with a small tube out of my kidney", his words exactly. I didn't realize a small tube out of my kidney would entail a 3 foot nephrostomy tube and bag for over a month after surgery. I was also released from the hospital with urine leaking out of my back and when I asked Dr. Latowsky to come and check it out, he sent his associate, Dr. Stern instead. Dr. Stern insisted I was all good to go, and because of that error I ended up with burns from the urine and having to get the tube replaced because it came out on its own. As if that wasn't bad enough, I ended up in the hospital suspecting I had an infection where I had a wound culture performed and was put on IV antibiotics. I was released by the hospital with the instructions to follow up with Dr. Latowsky the next day. When I went into the appointment Dr. Latowsky insisted that everything looked how it should and was even a little patronizing while saying it. I left the appointment with absolutely no compassion from the doctor and little to no concern with my well being. Well wouldn't you know it, I get a call from the hospital the next day saying my would culture came back and I did indeed have a pretty serious infection and was put on not one but two different antibiotics. I urge you, do not go to this doctor. I have never in my life felt a doctor doesn't care about the patients well being and care about his ego as much as Dr. Latowsky.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

This doctor always explains things very well. I appreciate the time spent with me answering my questions. When I came in, I was having terrible urinary problems. Now after some medication adjustments I am doing wonderful and am back to my old life again!

Aug 30th, 2010

I highly recommend this courteous and thorough doctor! After I saw him, my husband immediately made a follow up visit too.

Aug 11th, 2010

Problem solved!

Aug 11th, 2010

Spent a lot of time in the room. Answered all my questions. Had a fantastic surgery result!