Dr. Aaron Lehman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Lehman?

September 5th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Lehman is the best doctor every time I go to him he listens to me and takes his time . When he enters the room he has this beautiful smile on his face . I'm so glad that he is my doctor peace.

October 17th, 2013

Awesome Doctor

So like most of you I've been going to the doctor for check ups and regularly scheduled visits my whole life. I have had my share of good visits and not so good visits and as an athlete and top tier Personal Trainer it's important that I stay healthy and be in the best possible shape I can which means if I get sick or injured, seeing a good doctor is VITAL to recovery so I can get back out there and do what I love , Train! I wasn't quite sure of kaiser permanente as I've heard pro's and cons about the system and have had military insurance forever. However I decided to try it out and I think had it not been for Dr. Lehman being as awesome, knowledgable, caring, supportive and professional as he is, I would have changed my insurance and not thought twice. But after seeing him several times for injuries and being completely restored to brand new under his guidance, I can't see myself changing doctors as long as he is practicing. Just want to say thanks Doc I'm glad I found ya.

August 24th, 2010

Great doctor!

Dr. Lehman is really nice and makes you feel cared about.

February 25th, 2015