A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Lin, Otolaryngologist, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Lin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Chengtung Lin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Aaron Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Lin practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery near Downey, CA.
See Downey Otolaryngologists and Downey Surgeons.