inactive

Aaron A Link MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 13th, 2013
Bad experience!
I recently had a colonoscopy with Dr. Link and it was NOT a good experience. I conveyed to the Dr. that my hand was really burning at the site of the IV. I also conveyed during the procedure that I was experiencing a lot of pain. In regard to the burning the doctors only comment was that most people say it's cold. Well, obviously I'm telling you it isn't cold it's BURNING! In regards to the pain I was experiencing, the response I got from the nurse was for her to tell me how she slept through it. Well, I'm obviously not sleeping since I'm talking to you and writhing in pain! When I got home and told my partner about this, she told me she had same experience with an IV and it turned out that the fluid was going under the skin as opposed to into her blood stream where it's supposed to go. I had this confirmed by the physician I saw the other day for a H&P that I was required to get before my next colonoscopy that I need to make sure they were able to remove the entire polyp. I will NOT be seeing Dr. Link for this procedure or any other future procedures. I would advise others to avoid this office as well.