A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Liu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Liu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Liu Liu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron L. Liu practice?
- Dr. Aaron Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Liu practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Family Physicians and Elkins Park Geriatric Doctors.