A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Liu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Liu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Liu Liu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron L. Liu practice?
- Dr. Aaron Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Liu practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors, Philadelphia Family Physicians, and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.