Dr. Aaron Lloyd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Lloyd?

Posted on April 11th, 2017

He is very cold and doesn't care about managing his patients pain. He must get a cut of all MRI/scans etc...his staff is super rude

Posted on April 25th, 2016

This is the best pain management doctor in the dallas, ft.worth, area !! I am very please to have this doctor take care of my medical needs. Dr. Lloyd is a very careing, professional doctor with a good sense of humor to brighten your appt. day.

Dr. Lloyd is an awesome dr

Posted on December 4th, 2014

I've only had 2 appts with him, and facet injections, but he has been a wonderful dr. He always takes time to listen to me and answer my questions. He is also very funny! Love this doc!

Excellent physician delivering results

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I've already experienced relief from the (spinal) disc injections performed by Dr. Lloyd. I had a similar procedure done by a different doctor 4 years ago and had zero relief. Dr. Lloyd visited prior to the procedure, explained the procedure thoroughly, answered all questions, and had an excellent "bedside manner". His staff was equally pleasant and professional. I will definitely continue to visit this practice and recommend it to family and friends with rave reviews. Thank you Dr. Lloyd!

Good Pain Management Doctors

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I read some bad reviews on this doctor and thought it was appropriate to set the record straight. If you have chronic pain this is the doctor you want to see. If you are dumb enough to think you want to take pain meds for other reasons do yourself a favor and smoke pot or get some aolchol because anyone who has been on chronic pain management for years know's the downside to opiate dependence. This doctor is thoughtful, caring and in my opinion ready to help anyone who need it. His Pa is the same and my only complaint is that they both watch your prescription closely to the day of pickup probably thanks to those few individuals who shouldn't be there anyway. An excellent doctor and staff.

HUGE ego and VERY poor bedside manner.

Posted on October 10th, 2013

I saw this doctor for over two years and it was almost impossible to reach him or receive an appointment with him. Every time I saw him he was very condescending. When asked about a drug I researched I received a verbally abusive response and told I was a drug seeker. I have dead bone in both ankles that give me extreme pain. He then went on to personally judge my character stating "you have no clue how the rest of the world lives." I STRONGLY recommend you stay away from Pinnacle Pain Management.

Doctor's Response

I am aware of who this patient is since they described their unique injury. The length to which we attempted to help this unfortunate patient doesn't fit on the page, and yet the patient failed to follow directions or guidelines of therapy and was discharged. This patient has continued to receive care despite being discharged for over 7 months while attempting to find a doc who will meet the patient's needs.

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

2 visits, 1 injection procedure. Maybe, 15 minutes total time with Aaron Lloyd, spent with me! (Notice I did not address him as a Dr.) After waiting over a hour in a gown at the hospital for my bilateral injections, he finally arrives, 30 second conversation, which turns into me receiving a letter in today's mail stating he has discontinue the "physician-patient relationship", for a statement, regarding making too much money! As I recall HIS statement, clearly defining he would rather deal with Medicare patients. Less hassle! Don't try to make an appointment to see him, IT WILL NOT happen. After, 5-6 calls to try to make an appointment, I finally received a call from his NP, of which she was much more helpful. It appears, with all the excuses I was told, Aaron Lloyd is TOO busy! He has no bedside manner, does not listen, nor take directions from referring Dr. His EGO, has blinded him to not understanding his patients are truly in pain, and seek him out to help relieve and/or manage their pain. But, one statement that I may have said, must have assuredly struck a chord, for again he does not understand "pain"! He, as a doctor of oath, clearly views the dollar over health! A person with 2 compression fractures, lower lateralizing disc bulges throughout my lower lumber spine, am told in his letter, that I "do not have an emergency medical condition"!! For more than two years, I've been in pain! My option and opinion is there are way too many doctors to not have to deal with one that looks and talks down on his patients, moreover doesn't listen, an ignores referrals procedures from referring doctors! On Medicare, he's your doctor!

Doctor's Response

This patient has a different recollection of reality than mine. He required over 75 minutes of face to face time on the initial visit in the office in an attempt to answer his multiple questions. I routinely attempt to provide as much time answering questions as a patient needs and I will admit that this leads to me running behind more often than I like. When I came to visit him prior to a procedure and was running behind his comment was that: "You must be trying to make too much money because you are seeing too many patients and running late". He was discharged from the clinic the next day because of his abusive behavior to our staff and inappropriate comments and behavior. It was clear that we would not be able to meet his needs.

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr. Lloyd refused to meet with me when I arrived for a scheduled appointment. When I declined to be treated by his PA until meeting that person, he refused to see me, even though I was in extreme pain and using a walker. The receptionist is the gatekeeper for this practice which appears to be a workman's comp clinic. I wanted a second opinion regarding alternatives to the use of epiderals. Fortunately, the primary pain management physician I use it not a mill and has a people friendly staff.

Posted on October 5th, 2010

Dr. Lloyd has been a fine physician and has managed my pain for many years. Because of his abilities I have avoided surgery. His P.A.s are knowledgeable and friendly.

Posted on March 17th, 2009

Dr. Lloyd was very professional and was outgoing just enough to put you at ease. I liked his manner and he seemed to take a genuine interest in why I was there. He didn't rush in and rush out. He took his time to check out all the things that I was concerned with. Very capable in what he was doing,

Posted on September 11th, 2017