Overall Review

3.8

September 26th, 2016
He is a Doctor Jeckyl and Mr Hyde
He is very moody. He snapped on me in the office for NO reason and was very rude. My friend goes to him and said she had a similar experience and ran out crying. As I was leaving I told him "sorry he was having a bad day " and he Yelled to me "if I didn't like it I could never come back". I was appaulled I could not believe he treats his patience like that. I will NEVER return again. HIs son works there as receptionist and has no personality and acts very superior to ALL.

November 10th, 2015
This "Doctor" is nothing more than a legal pill pusher with no interest in offering of effective treatment to patients. He's only interested in the cash. If you're seeking real treatment for addiction, this is not the place to go.

May 28th, 2015
Feel better already!
Such a patient and caring dr and awesome staff!

August 31st, 2011
Great Doctor
Doctor Long has been my doctor for the last 8 years when I needed him and he always took the time to help me understand my issues and what he could do to help as well as what I could do for myself as long as you show him respect and follow the guidelines you will never have any issues with him from what I know of him and his staff has always been kind and complete pros at what they do for the patients. God Bless Doctors like Dr Long

January 19th, 2011
Caring, Compassionate and Kind
Words can't adequately express how kind and well treated I was when I first came to this office for treatment. No judgement. They even give an afterhours number to call if you need help. They really care about their patiets. Dr. Long spent a long time explaining my treatment and what to expect.

October 24th, 2010
just wanted help
I. Have been a patient for about a year when my last appointment came I was short on money they acctually told me to bad and told me to leave I actually went out to my car and cried I have been doing so well on the medication now what do I do

June 24th, 2010
Horrible, treated like cattle
On my second visit to this doctor my actual face-to-face was a total of 2-3 minutes. When it was finished and he left, I thought he was coming back. No. Apparently that was it. There were still a lot of concerns I had about medications he had prescribed. I went to the checkout counter and asked the receptionist if I could ask him other questions. The doctor came out and asked me what my concerns were, every question I asked, he cut me off and said we don't cover that. At this point I said, if this is the type of service here, I'm going to need to see another doctor. Then the nurse chimed in and said and I quote "he's a whiner, we don't need him". The doctor grabbed my prescription and literally tore it up. This is a medication that, without, causes withdrawal. Then he said to the cashier, refund his money we don't need anyone like this. The only reason I saw this doctor was that my friend told me that he was very short of patients. Now I know why. I have never been so disgusted by a professional in any field in my life.