Dr. Aaron Love DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

January 18th, 2017
Saved my son
We have had the unfortunate circumstances of my son twice having to go to the ER and be put on life support from severe allergic reactions. The first time we were visiting Prescott from Phoenix and went to Yavapai Hospital where Dr. Love and the ER nurses calmly put expertise to work and saved my then 4 year old son. Then when he was 6 he had an even worse reaction and we rushed him to the Dignity ER just minutes from our home. We could not believe what must have been a divine intervention when we saw Dr. Love there. Our son was in the ER on breathing machine all night while we waited for a hospital bed. During that time, Dr Love busy with other patients found time to not only check on our son's progress but to tell us the best steps and doctors to follow up with to avoid a third anaphilaxis. He was straight forward in criticizing us for not maintaining a current Epi-pen that he prescribed 2 years earlier. Finally to top it all off, after his shift was over and we still weren't sure if our son would get a bed at the hospital, Dr. Love came in and said my son was doing well enough to take out the breathing tube. To make a long story a bit less lengthy, we were sent home a few hours later and I was tucking my son into bed 24 hours after fearing for his life rushing him to Dignity and our angel, Dr. Love. If you need a real lifesaver, this man is THE doctor you want.

November 30th, 2010
poor bedside manners and poor care
Third time being seen by Mr. Love. He is very quick to dismiss other doctors diagnosis and is belittling to the patient. I went in to the ER for chest pain and he never came back after the initial 2 minutes he spent with me. I have coronary spasms and the pain can be very intense. I have been treated numerous times at the ER for it and have had great care by the staff. A student doctor came and asked if my pain level was any better. I stated that it was the same. Five minutes later I was discharged from the ER. I am filing a complaint against this doctor with the hospital.

February 20th, 2009
I had a wonderful experience when I was forced to visit the ER. Dr Love really knows how to give great patient care.