A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Loyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Loyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Loyd, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Loyd graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loyd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Matthew Loyd MD is a male Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron M. Loyd practice?
- Dr. Aaron Loyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Loyd practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Dermatologists and Portland Pathologists.