A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Miller, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron M Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Aaron Miller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Miller practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.