A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Miller, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lazy Eye Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron M. Miller practice?
Dr. Aaron Miller practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists and Houston Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Aron Miller, Dr. Arron Miller