Dr. Aaron Miller, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by Dina Bynog on May 17th, 2014

My son was having problems with his eyes since birth. We tried patching for a long time and that didn't work. That's when Dr. Miller decided it was time to go in and fix the problem. He was wonderful through the whole process. He explained everything to us and was even there when we had questions and concerns. Thank you Dr. Miller

|  Thanks, Dr. Miller  |  show details
by Sam Shaw on Mar 6th, 2014

I came to Dr. Miller to be treated for double vision, which had become so severe that I could no longer work. In my first visit, Dr. Miller and his staff identified the problem and prescribed prism glasses. The first time I put the glasses on, it was like I was seeing clearly for the first time in my recent memory. It was incredible - I was able to read car license plates from long distances where, before, I would have seen two cars. He and his staff are fantastic and I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

|  Hard Dr.s are hard to find  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2011

Dr. Miller has seen my son, since he was two and a half, performed his eye surgery in Houston. My family has followed him to Tomball, traveling the distance is no problem, for peace of mind. All my children love him. My son is know 10, and needs another surgery. He couldn't be in better hands. We live in Friendswood and never had a problem traveling to Tomball for his service. Once you find a great doctor, you want to stay with them.