Dr. Aaron Mayberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Mayberry?

Wonderful experience

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I had my first visit with Dr. Mayberry and I was impressed with his kindness, knowledge, and professionalism. He made me feel comfortable and he clearly cares about his patients. Dr. Mayberry’s staff was helpful and the atmosphere is very welcoming. I have been recommending him to all my friends. My experience was wonderful. Thank you, I look forward to seeing you and your staff again soon.

Posted on October 14th, 2017

I chose Mayberry because of their high ratings on the internet. THey did not disappoint. I will go back for all my future needs. THanks, Mayberry!

Nutrionist

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

I am always pleased when I visit Mayberry Plastic Surgery. I receive great care and Dr. Mayberry is very attentive and listens to my requests. I have had a few different procedures/ treatments, and have been very satisfied with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Mayberry! He is definitely too good for this place! We are lucky to have such a caring and gifted Plastic Surgeon in New Mexico!

HEED MY WARNING!!!! KEEP LOOKING

Posted on July 1st, 2016

DO NOT CHOOSE THIS DR. !! He doesn't know what he's doing. I had a breast augmentation done in Nov. and I am completely unsatisfied! I am so disappointed with the results, and to make matters worse he said he would "try" and fix his screw up but I would need to pay more than the first surgery was, do to him having to repair the damage. WARNING! !!! He is a crook!!!!

Great Dr., Amazing staff & Amazing results

Posted on April 6th, 2015

I'm beyond please with final results and the care staff provided. I got exactly what I envisioned. Although at beginning it was hard to get a surgery date, the staff didn't stop working until I got the surgery date and even help with my work paperwork.

Best in Albuquerque

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Best plastic surgery in Albuquerque. I'm three months out from chin augmentation surgery, and the work looks more natural than I ever could have wished for. The scar is almost non-existent. Looking back, I wish I had done this years ago with Dr. Mayberry. The experience from beginning to end was at once nurturing and consummately professional. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

Posted on February 1st, 2015

I only went for a free consultation but even though it was free he treated me like I was paying for the consultation.

So Happy!

Posted on May 15th, 2014

I could not be happier with my outcome. Dr. Mayberry is truly an artist and I would (and have!) highly recommended his skills to anyone thinking about improving their look - and outlook on life. Thanks, Dr. Mayberry.

miraDry - I am so happy & just about sweat free!!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Since high school I have been concerned with underarm sweat. I was not able to wear white or light colored shirts more than once or twice because of my excessive sweating which would cause my shirts to become stained. I am about 5 days post from the having the MiraDry treatment and I have notice a significant reduction in my underarm sweating! I have yet to wet through my clothes in sweat! :) I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone who has sweat problems like I do. I will have another treatment in three months. The procedure is not painful (and I am such a chicken for pain). The recovery for me was a walk in the park, I had swelling of course and pain that was eased with ice packs. I am so happy!!!! :) :)

Abdominal Laser Liposuction

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Dr Mayberry did an excellent job with my abdominal laser liposuction. Four months later, and my six pack has came in nicely. I highly recommend DR Mayberry for all your plastic surgery needs.

Liposculpture

Posted on May 28th, 2013

I chose Dr. Mayberry for my tummy and flank liposculpture. I knew that I definately would not trust the procedure to any less than a board certified plastic surgeon, and I am confident that I chose the best one in my area. Dr. Mayberry is compassionate and pays alot of attention to detail. My results were better than I or he expected, so I am very happy!

Incredible

Posted on April 17th, 2013

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Mayberry. He is gifted and I could not have chosen a better doctor.