Dr. Aaron Mayberry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2016
Nutrionist
I am always pleased when I visit Mayberry Plastic Surgery. I receive great care and Dr. Mayberry is very attentive and listens to my requests. I have had a few different procedures/ treatments, and have been very satisfied with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Mayberry! He is definitely too good for this place! We are lucky to have such a caring and gifted Plastic Surgeon in New Mexico!

July 1st, 2016
HEED MY WARNING!!!! KEEP LOOKING
DO NOT CHOOSE THIS DR. !! He doesn't know what he's doing. I had a breast augmentation done in Nov. and I am completely unsatisfied! I am so disappointed with the results, and to make matters worse he said he would "try" and fix his screw up but I would need to pay more than the first surgery was, do to him having to repair the damage. WARNING! !!! He is a crook!!!!

April 6th, 2015
Great Dr., Amazing staff & Amazing results
I'm beyond please with final results and the care staff provided. I got exactly what I envisioned. Although at beginning it was hard to get a surgery date, the staff didn't stop working until I got the surgery date and even help with my work paperwork.

April 5th, 2015
Best in Albuquerque
Best plastic surgery in Albuquerque. I'm three months out from chin augmentation surgery, and the work looks more natural than I ever could have wished for. The scar is almost non-existent. Looking back, I wish I had done this years ago with Dr. Mayberry. The experience from beginning to end was at once nurturing and consummately professional. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

February 1st, 2015
I only went for a free consultation but even though it was free he treated me like I was paying for the consultation.

May 15th, 2014
So Happy!
I could not be happier with my outcome. Dr. Mayberry is truly an artist and I would (and have!) highly recommended his skills to anyone thinking about improving their look - and outlook on life. Thanks, Dr. Mayberry.

October 23rd, 2013
miraDry - I am so happy & just about sweat free!!!
Since high school I have been concerned with underarm sweat. I was not able to wear white or light colored shirts more than once or twice because of my excessive sweating which would cause my shirts to become stained. I am about 5 days post from the having the MiraDry treatment and I have notice a significant reduction in my underarm sweating! I have yet to wet through my clothes in sweat! :) I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone who has sweat problems like I do. I will have another treatment in three months. The procedure is not painful (and I am such a chicken for pain). The recovery for me was a walk in the park, I had swelling of course and pain that was eased with ice packs. I am so happy!!!! :) :)

October 22nd, 2013
Abdominal Laser Liposuction
Dr Mayberry did an excellent job with my abdominal laser liposuction. Four months later, and my six pack has came in nicely. I highly recommend DR Mayberry for all your plastic surgery needs.

May 28th, 2013
Liposculpture
I chose Dr. Mayberry for my tummy and flank liposculpture. I knew that I definately would not trust the procedure to any less than a board certified plastic surgeon, and I am confident that I chose the best one in my area. Dr. Mayberry is compassionate and pays alot of attention to detail. My results were better than I or he expected, so I am very happy!

April 17th, 2013
Incredible
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Mayberry. He is gifted and I could not have chosen a better doctor.

August 27th, 2012
Trustworthy and Honest
I went to Dr. Mayberry after seeing three other plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation. He made me feel the most comfortable while being the most professional and the most straightforward with me. He steered me against too large of a size because of my frame and I am very happy with my results. He spent the time with me to answer any questions I might have and didn't rush me out of his office. His staff was great and created a very welcoming atmosphere. I highly recommend Dr. Mayberry and am thankful I chose him!

August 24th, 2012
Do not recommend
Office staff is unprofessional, do not return calls or process paperwork for needed surgery in a timely manner. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone who has an urgent problem.