Plastic Surgeon
Uptown
7115 Prospect Pl NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
505-888-3844
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.7619047619048 of 4 stars
 |  So Happy!  |  show details
May 15th, 2014

I could not be happier with my outcome. Dr. Mayberry is truly an artist and I would (and have!) highly recommended his skills to anyone thinking about improving their look - and outlook on life. Thanks, Dr. Mayberry.

|  miraDry - I am so happy & just about sweat free!!!  |  show details
by yvn96 on Oct 23rd, 2013

Since high school I have been concerned with underarm sweat. I was not able to wear white or light colored shirts more than once or twice because of my excessive sweating which would cause my shirts to become stained. I am about 5 days post from the having the MiraDry treatment and I have notice a significant reduction in my underarm sweating! I have yet to wet through my clothes in sweat! :) I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone who has sweat problems like I do. I will have another treatment in three months. The procedure is not painful (and I am such a chicken for pain). The recovery for me was a walk in the park, I had swelling of course and pain that was eased with ice packs. I am so happy!!!! :) :)

|  Abdominal Laser Liposuction  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr Mayberry did an excellent job with my abdominal laser liposuction. Four months later, and my six pack has came in nicely. I highly recommend DR Mayberry for all your plastic surgery needs.

|  Liposculpture  |  show details
May 28th, 2013

I chose Dr. Mayberry for my tummy and flank liposculpture. I knew that I definately would not trust the procedure to any less than a board certified plastic surgeon, and I am confident that I chose the best one in my area. Dr. Mayberry is compassionate and pays alot of attention to detail. My results were better than I or he expected, so I am very happy!

|  Incredible  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2013

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Mayberry. He is gifted and I could not have chosen a better doctor.

|  Trustworthy and Honest  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

I went to Dr. Mayberry after seeing three other plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation. He made me feel the most comfortable while being the most professional and the most straightforward with me. He steered me against too large of a size because of my frame and I am very happy with my results. He spent the time with me to answer any questions I might have and didn't rush me out of his office. His staff was great and created a very welcoming atmosphere. I highly recommend Dr. Mayberry and am thankful I chose him!

|  Do not recommend  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Office staff is unprofessional, do not return calls or process paperwork for needed surgery in a timely manner. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone who has an urgent problem.

|  ABSOLUTELY PLEASED  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

I couldn't have chosen a better doctor, friendly staff, excellent service. I'm absolutely pleased with the results of my surgery (tummy tuck), and the after care.Thank you Doctor Mayberry.

|  my eye's  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

It was my first time having plastic surgery.i have been talking about getting surgery for years.i finally made the dream a reality.I look more rested and awake.I Love my eye's now.Thank you Doctor Aaron Mayberry.sincerly,Mona Lisa Jeffers

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

The staff in Dr. Mayberry's office is really, professional and courteous. His new office is very warm and inviting. Dr. Mayberry's intial appointment takes a long time to make, and often he is late to appointments due to caring for other patients. Very frustrating when you are a new patient, but a very reassuring quality for a patient under his care because you know he is not rushing through your care for the sake of making a new dollar through a prospective patient. He is very knowledgeable, and personable. All doubts that I had about my procedure he 100% disclosed the risks and benefits. I felt reassured that I was in gifted hands. I was on a budget, and could not afford the full scope of what I wanted to achieve. During my procedure at no additional cost Dr. Mayberry wanted to ensure that I would be satisfied with my results, and completed an additional section on my body. My recovery time was minimal, and when I had concerns I contacted the off hours line, and was able to speak directly with him within 5 minutes. I would highly recommend any one who is interested in plastic surgery in this area to at least receive a free consultation about any an all of his services that he performs in house, and at the local surgical centers.

|  highly recommend  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Great Service from Dr. Mayberry and his staff they are all extremely professional! Very pleased with my Smart Liposuction procedure, best decision ever!

|  Project Specialist  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

We are very happy with my results. I am on my way to having the breasts of a 30 year old even after a mastcectomy. I'm happy and so is my husband. Thank you Dr. Mayberry for making me feel whole again. Angela

Oct 26th, 2011

I moved here 7 years ago from another state so finding doctors is always a challenge. I was fortunate in my search and would and will recommend Dr Mayberry with no hesitation.Pat

|  Office  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2011

Office staff did not return calls nor email

by rp on Apr 14th, 2011

I am a horribly finicky indecisive person, so i was very picky when choosing a surgeon. I found dr maybery online and loved his pictures but once i called a few offices and met a few doctors. Dr Mayberry is far superior to the other surgeons i met. His bed side manner is INCREDIBLE hes very knowledable. I absolutely loved my experience with him

|  Second Procedure  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

I was so impressed with the results of my first liposuction procedure that I returned to Dr. Mayberry. I have nothingbut positive things to say regarding his professionalism, communication skills, knowledge, and fine eye for detail in the area of plastics. I am getting ready for swimsuit season forsure thanks to Dr. Mayberry!

Mar 24th, 2011

I'm still waiting for a follow up call that was to have been made to me yesterday. Office staff is in desperate need of training.

|  Dr. Mayberry  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

I went to Dr. Mayberry last year for a consultation about doing botox which I was pretty hesitant about it since I am a very traditional, old fashion woman. Nevertheless, I felt assured and confident that it was safe to proceed. I was very pleased with the final results and have become his regular patient since. I absolutely recommend him, especially for his perfectionalism in the beautiful art he creates.

|  Aesthetician/Actor/Cosmetologist  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Mayberry has performed several procedures on me in the last ten years and I would never think of going to anyone else. I went to several other surgeons for consultations before choosing Dr. Mayberry, and I am so glad that I did! He Truly cares about his patients, and takes the time to answer all questions and address his patients concerns. I have had liposuction, an upper and lower blepharoplasty, Botox, Restalyne and Juvaderm fillers. No one ever knows that I have had these procedures done unless I tell them. I look natural and I am so happy with the way I look and feel. He has always been honest and makes sure that I am realistic about my results which Is invaluable in any procedure that you are thinking about having done. He is a wonderful surgeon. He came highly recommended and now I am happy to recommend him to you.

|  My opinion on Dr. Mayberry  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

I have to disagree with the post that Mr. West posted. Dr. Mayberry has great credentials, extremely professional, very knowledgeable, and has a great bed-side manner. My experience with Dr. Mayberry has been amazing throughout the consultation process and procedure I had done. I am so pleased with the results and would refer my best friend to this doctor. When thinking about who to go to for plastic surgery, you should consider Dr. Mayberry and I can guarantee you will be very pleased. I have nothing but great things to say about this surgeon.

|  Outstanding Experience  |  show details
by Mary on Jan 5th, 2011

I have had an amazing experience with Dr. Mayberry and would like that with others that are researching plastic surgeons as I was a few months ago. Dr. Mayberry was actually the second surgeon I consulted with and I was impressed from the moment I called to make an appointment. The office staff were friendly, considerate, and efficient in scheduling my consultation and during my visits to the office. Dr. Mayberry was extremely professional, knowledgeable, personable, and considerate of my numerous questions regarding the prospective procedure. After my consultation I decided to go forward with my procedure and I am so pleased with the results. In fact so happy with my results that I am pursuing other treatments/procedures from Dr. Mayberry. When looking for a plastic surgeon many of us will shop around to find someone we can trust to work on our bodies. I am so glad to did my shopping and research to find Dr. Mayberry because my experience was not so pleasant with the first surgeon I consulted with. Anyway, I give Dr. Mayberry and his staff an overall outstanding rating.

Mar 28th, 2009

Dr. Mayberry is probably the most open and honest plastic surgeons that I have had the pleasure of meeting. He doesn't sugar coat things and will truthfully tell you what is realistic and what isn't. I was particularly impressed by his professionalism and candor. If you are comparing plastic surgeons in the Albuquerque area you should definitely include Dr. Mayberry!