Dr. Aaron Mayberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Mayberry?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Mayberry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2016

Nutrionist

I am always pleased when I visit Mayberry Plastic Surgery. I receive great care and Dr. Mayberry is very attentive and listens to my requests. I have had a few different procedures/ treatments, and have been very satisfied with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Mayberry! He is definitely too good for this place! We are lucky to have such a caring and gifted Plastic Surgeon in New Mexico!

July 1st, 2016

HEED MY WARNING!!!! KEEP LOOKING

DO NOT CHOOSE THIS DR. !! He doesn't know what he's doing. I had a breast augmentation done in Nov. and I am completely unsatisfied! I am so disappointed with the results, and to make matters worse he said he would "try" and fix his screw up but I would need to pay more than the first surgery was, do to him having to repair the damage. WARNING! !!! He is a crook!!!!

April 6th, 2015

Great Dr., Amazing staff & Amazing results

I'm beyond please with final results and the care staff provided. I got exactly what I envisioned. Although at beginning it was hard to get a surgery date, the staff didn't stop working until I got the surgery date and even help with my work paperwork.

April 6th, 2015

Best in Albuquerque

Best plastic surgery in Albuquerque. I'm three months out from chin augmentation surgery, and the work looks more natural than I ever could have wished for. The scar is almost non-existent. Looking back, I wish I had done this years ago with Dr. Mayberry. The experience from beginning to end was at once nurturing and consummately professional. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

February 1st, 2015

I only went for a free consultation but even though it was free he treated me like I was paying for the consultation.

May 15th, 2014

So Happy!

I could not be happier with my outcome. Dr. Mayberry is truly an artist and I would (and have!) highly recommended his skills to anyone thinking about improving their look - and outlook on life. Thanks, Dr. Mayberry.

October 23rd, 2013

miraDry - I am so happy & just about sweat free!!!

Since high school I have been concerned with underarm sweat. I was not able to wear white or light colored shirts more than once or twice because of my excessive sweating which would cause my shirts to become stained. I am about 5 days post from the having the MiraDry treatment and I have notice a significant reduction in my underarm sweating! I have yet to wet through my clothes in sweat! :) I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone who has sweat problems like I do. I will have another treatment in three months. The procedure is not painful (and I am such a chicken for pain). The recovery for me was a walk in the park, I had swelling of course and pain that was eased with ice packs. I am so happy!!!! :) :)

October 22nd, 2013

Abdominal Laser Liposuction

Dr Mayberry did an excellent job with my abdominal laser liposuction. Four months later, and my six pack has came in nicely. I highly recommend DR Mayberry for all your plastic surgery needs.

May 28th, 2013

Liposculpture

I chose Dr. Mayberry for my tummy and flank liposculpture. I knew that I definately would not trust the procedure to any less than a board certified plastic surgeon, and I am confident that I chose the best one in my area. Dr. Mayberry is compassionate and pays alot of attention to detail. My results were better than I or he expected, so I am very happy!

April 17th, 2013

Incredible

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Mayberry. He is gifted and I could not have chosen a better doctor.

August 28th, 2012

Trustworthy and Honest

I went to Dr. Mayberry after seeing three other plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation. He made me feel the most comfortable while being the most professional and the most straightforward with me. He steered me against too large of a size because of my frame and I am very happy with my results. He spent the time with me to answer any questions I might have and didn't rush me out of his office. His staff was great and created a very welcoming atmosphere. I highly recommend Dr. Mayberry and am thankful I chose him!

August 20th, 2012

ABSOLUTELY PLEASED

I couldn't have chosen a better doctor, friendly staff, excellent service. I'm absolutely pleased with the results of my surgery (tummy tuck), and the after care.Thank you Doctor Mayberry.