Dr. Aaron Mohanty MD Patient Reviews

November 29th, 2016
I waited for an hour past my appointment time, only to learn I would have to wait in an exam room for Dr. Mohanty while he attended to two other patients before seeing me. I sent him a message to contact me to discuss, but he nor his staff ever contacted me. No respect for patients time..

August 3rd, 2015
Mohanty is amazing. I moved recently and still drive 8 hours for appointments because I refuse to find another neurosurgeon for my 5 year old son.

February 17th, 2015
highly recommended
He gave my family hope when our son was born with a brain bleed i felt safe with my son in his hands

March 31st, 2014
I have been seeing Dr Mohanty for years. When he moves, I move with him, even though it takes me 2 1/2 hrs to get to him. He has always taken very good care of me through the 15 or more surgeries, I have had with him. He is an expert in every way. He explains things to you so that you can understand. He DOESN'T just walk away like some Dr's. I will continue to see him all the years I live. He was truly a Godsend, when I needed it. Now I wouldn't go to another Dr. for anything in the world. He has literally saved my life more times than I can count. If you are looking for a Dr. that is the best in every way, go to Dr. Mohanty.

October 25th, 2010
Dr Mohanty is great with kids and parents alike. I can say he is very honest, and upfront. My daugher received the best treatment she could ask for. Thanks Dr. Mohanty

April 2nd, 2010
GREAT DOCTOR!
I loved going to Dr. Mohanty. My daughter has a large cyst in her brain. Everytime I go see him he gives me paper work to give to my daughters pediatrician so I do not have to try to remember everything he says. He also suggested I always get a copy of every MRI. Now that seems so obvious but I never would have thought of it on my own. Now that we have moved out of state I am very grateful to have those to give to her new nuerologist. He always answered all our questions. He worked very well with my infant daughter as well. I would highly recommend!

April 12th, 2008
EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN
Dr. Aaron Mohanty is the epitome of what a doctor should be. As a registered nurse for over 40 years, I've seen my share of doctors. Dr. Mohanty knows his stuff, but he doesn't have a god complex. In addition, he's patient oriented--he truly cares about the patient as a person. Anyone who has Dr. Mohanty as his physician is truly blessed. We were blessed to have him take care of my husband.