A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Newberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Newberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Newberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron N. Newberg practice?
Dr. Aaron Newberg practices Pediatrics near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Southampton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Aron Newberg, Dr. Arron Newberg