A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Newcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Newcomb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newcomb graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Newcomb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
- St Joseph Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Newcomb DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Newcomb practice?
- Dr. Aaron Newcomb has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Newcomb practices Family Medicine near Carbondale, IL.
See Carbondale Family Physicians.