Dr. Aaron Nguyen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Nguyen?

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Great visit. Felt comfortable right away. Seemed interested in helping me. I wanted to go back. Dr. Nguyen had many patients, yet he did not seem rushed to complete our interview.

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Dr. Aaron Nguyen is an outstanding urologist with great skill, profound ability and professional expertise in treating those with urinary issues. He is a sensitive listener and helpful counselor.

Disappointment

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

I am very disappointed with my appt especially with this physician, needless to say I will not return to this office. My first appt with Dr. Nguyen was about a year ago I was given 3 different samples and told to return in a month or so which I did there was one med that seemed to work best however due to the incompetence of the office or should I say laziness I was never able to get that RX approved through my ins since it wasn't covered (all that was required was the office faxing the ins co) I've had it done many times with other physicians with no problem. I left messages several times with no response from anyone I had to go back to my primary care to get a different med so I thought if I went in for an office visit with Dr. Nguyen this would take care of the problem. Wrong again I inquired about different options was given two with very negative results, I said NO, was told he would call in/e-fax a script which of course never happened. My appt with Dr. Nguyen was on Fri at 9am well it is now Mon just about mid day. Honestly, how does this guy even know anything about me or my medical history? He comes into the room with no laptop or file at my first appt he scribbled on the back of a piece of paper. Hello this is just wrong . This was a complete waste of my time and co-pay and we all know physicians really don't care about the patients time they'll expect you to wait but if you're late they don't want to see you. It's quite obvious Dr. Nguyen does not care about his patients nor does he have a bedside manner. I wouldn't recommend anyone seek care at this office. Oh yes thx Dr now I'll have to start the process all over again smh.

Excellent bed side manners, would recommend to family

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Posted on June 28th, 2010

Dr Nguyen performed emergency kidney stone surgury and vasectomy surgery. He's an excellent surgen.

Posted on June 3rd, 2017