A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Closed Fractures
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Heel Spur
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron M O'Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Aaron M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Aaron O'Brien has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aaron O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near St. George, UT.