A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Osborne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Osborne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron G Osborne DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron G. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Aaron Osborne has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Osborne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redding, CA.
See Redding Orthopedic Surgeons.