A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Osborne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Osborne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron G Osborne DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron G. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Aaron Osborne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Osborne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Redding Orthopedic Surgeons.