A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Milstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Milstone, Pulmonologist, Sleep Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Milstone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Milstone graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Milstone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Paul Milstone MD is a male Allergist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Aaron P. Milstone practice?
- Dr. Aaron Milstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Milstone practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Allergy near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Internists, Franklin Pulmonologists, Franklin Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Franklin Allergists.