A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Partsafas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Partsafas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Partsafas graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Partsafas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Wayne Partsafas MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron W. Partsafas practice?
- Dr. Aaron Partsafas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Partsafas practices Vascular Surgery near Medford, OR.
See Medford Surgeons.