A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Perlmutter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Perlmutter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Paul Perlmutter MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron P. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Aaron Perlmutter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Perlmutter practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.