Dr. Aaron Peterson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 15 reviews

July 15th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Peterson
My family and I have used Dr. Peterson for years and highly recommend him to colleagues and friends. He is knowledgeable in the current practices and treatments in his field, has a wonderful bedside manner, and genuinely invests in his patients.

January 26th, 2016
Dr. Peterson is an amazing doctor and I feel lucky to be his patient.

May 8th, 2015
Beyond and Above
Very professional and makes you feel like a friend, he really listens and cares.

April 30th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Peterson for about 5 years, I hate the fact that if i have to reschedule I have to wait about a month or so. He is always booked. He listens to me, when I go and see him. The only thing that I dont like is that he likes to change medicines and strengths all the time. I feel like he experiments with medicines and patients. I go see him soon and he will not like what i will say because I would like to be off my medicine. I really dont think i need it. He diagnosed my daughter with ADHD, I know my daughter and I know for a fact that she does not have that. And of course he prescribed her medicine. He also prescribed my son 2 types of medicines which he doesnt need. My kids and I went through domestic violence, and that doesnt mean that we all need to be medicated.

Caution - Poor Customer Service
Doctor Peterson is an exceptional young doctor but unfortunately has surrounded himself with an office staff that hurts is ability to run a reputable ...

CAUTION - Poor Customer Service
Dr. Peterson is an exceptional doctor however has surrounded himself with an office staff that is below par. His Office Manager actually hangs up on patients and is argumentative. The front office complains to the patients that she is an issue for many of the patients. Be cautious in scheduling with this doctor as your time with him is limited and the interaction with the manager is not worth it. Even the pharmacy involved said this office is a mess after dealing with incorrectly written prescriptions 4 months in a row.

March 27th, 2015
Dr. Peterson is wonderful and I've been seeing him for 5 years now.

March 18th, 2015
No personal attention
Very hard to make an appt. Only spend 15 min talking. Dr petersons personal assistant is extremely rude. I highly suggest never going there. They have no concern for appointments or the individual. You're just another payment which doesn't seem to matter

February 2nd, 2015
great doc for your kid
My daughter and I both see Dr Peterson for ADD; he is by FAR the best psychiatrist that I have been to. Also have recommended several parents to him and always got very positive feedback

December 17th, 2014
Tried to prescribe too many medications
The wait time to see Dr. Peterson is quite long. That being said he does take the time to listen. However, when I told him that I was doing well, he wanted to up the dosage of two medications and add on another one. I felt like a guinea pig. When I told him that I was happy with my progress, he proceeded to ask me if I wanted his help or not. He then tried to add a medication to try to counteract a mild side-effect that I had from an original medication, even though the side effect was minor and I told him that I was fine. The medication he recommended itself had a host of side effects. I left thoroughly unimpressed and never rescheduled an appointment. If you want to see a doctor who definitely keeps the pharmaceutical industry alive and thriving, and one who like to experiment despite a patient feeling happy and stable, then this is the doctor for you.

December 10th, 2011
THE BEST
The most compassionate psychiatrist I have ever taken my son to. Most psychiatrists will shove you out within 15 minutes, but Dr. Peterson cares and will listen. You may have to wait longer, but its worth it for you peace of mind.

June 1st, 2011
Dr. Peterson is very kind and listens to patients. The only problem is that time with him is very limited and there are times when more time is needed to get to the bottom of a problem.